[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

icons...again

I am having no success at all trying to get icons into my dylan application.

I tried using the win32-icon class to make an icon. this didn't work. eg

read-image-as(<win32-icon>, "iconname", #"small");

I tried damn near every combination and it didn't work.
has anyone sucessfully used icons in their dylan apps?

I looked at all the examples, they use the win32-icon class but use a macro
to initialize them.

ok, and another thing. I should'nt have to get into platform specific code
to be able to add an icon. DUIM should provide these facilities... (it does,
but i can't seem to get it to go).

grrr....