[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

Gwydion Dylan contains a simple Lisp-to-dylan converter. I haven't had
any luck with non-trivial programs using it, though.

Out of interest, what does Dylan offer that Lisp doesn't that makes a
lisp-syntax version of Dylan desirable?

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/   H2G2 - http://www.h2g2.com/
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: