[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Contest status update

Wow.  I am just floored by what you guys have already done. Obviously, d2c
is maturing and providing some really powerful tools to those who know how
to use it. Hell, we should start a company that specializes in Dylan RAD
and tell our clients it takes a week to finish a project and that would
still give us four days to laze about :) Absolutely amazing. I'm looking
forward to the end of the contest. Keep it up guys! We all pulling for
you.

brad