[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Printing & FunO

He's after a report generator or RTF control equivalent, something you
can build forms in to print out mailmerged or DB-queried stuff prettily.

If Fun-Dev doesn't have this (I'm sure it handles printing), it's easy
to call an ActiveX/COM component from Fun-Dev, so you can use one of the
zillions already in existance on Windows.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/   H2G2 - http://www.h2g2.com/
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: