[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is anyone there?

johncwhi@my-deja.com writes:

> This group seems a little moribund lately :((, and I don't seem to be
> getting anything from info-dylan.
>
> Anyone else getting the info-dylan messages lately?

I'm here and the info-dylan messages seem to be getting through as
well. I haven't replied to the <pen> problem message because I don't
know the answer - and haven't had a chance to look at it.

On the plus side I've got some Dylan stuff that I'll be uploading
soon. I've got SSL socket support and support for sockets through a
proxy (both using the functional developer socket library). Also an
xml-rpc client and small http client. Just need to finish packaging
them up and. So I haven't been entirely absent from Dylan lately.

Have you had any luck with your pen stuff?

Cheers,
Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan