[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: the listener?

in article 200010200839.EAA26777@life.ai.mit.edu, Gabor Greif at
gabor@mac.com wrote on 2000.10.20 1:39 AM:

>> the Apple Dylan TR-PPC does work in OS 9 with tons of runtime errors
>> and Lisp errors and exceptions and such, but it's still cool that it
>> runs, though it's not really usable.
>
> This is bad news. It works (almost) flawlessly with 8.6.

I have the latest version with the patches and it works just fine for me on
my G4 Cube, Mac OS 9.0.4. It certainly is not flawless (it was never really
"shipped"), but it isn't noticeably flaky, and it's screamin' fast compared
to the 68K version or even the PowerPC version on early machines.

--
Chris Page                        *** MAKE ME MONEY FAST!                ***
Mac OS Guy                        *** SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY, THEN SEND  ***

let mailto = concatenate( "page", "@", "best.com" );