[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: the listener?

At 4:45 AM -0400 10/20/00, Bruce Hoult wrote:
>What version do you have?  I have a 0.5d60 which I think may work (I'm
>sticking with 8.6 until X gets here...), and I don't think it got wide
>distribution.

I have 0.5d49, which as mentioned, dies with a file system error.
does d60 not do this?

I applied the Digitools patches yes, I'll see if I can reproduce
these errors...if I remember, it involved running programs, like with
the nub or the listener, any post-compile stuff.  Anyway, it sounds
like others have gotten Apple Dylan working, I'll try again.

anyway, a listener for OS 9 or OS X would be neat.

thanks everyone.

-aaron