[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Status of unix port of Functional Developer

If memory serves me correctly - some of the early documentation that came
with the first betas of Harlequin Dylan showed screen shots of both Windows
and Unix flavours (certainly of DUIM). This would indicate that, at least at
this very early stage, there were at least internal unix builds.

(but of course my memory may not serve me correctly :-)

Gareth Baker

"Rob Myers" <robm@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message
> Did they announce a release date/schedule for it? Porting an IDE and
language to a completely new platform is no small task...