[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Evidence that Functional Objects is real?

Bruce, Rob, Les:

While I agree with your excellent posts, I have to wonder if you are
wasting your time. It looks like to me the poster did not just use a
personal email account to avoid having this discussion going to his
company email, but rather actively forged the return address. That makes
me wonder if we aren't just dealing with a troll?

Also, mixed in with legitimate questions about Dylan, the state of Fun-O,
and availability of programmers were a few comments that struck me as
definitely derogatory and unprofessional. I think somebody was just
trying to "tweak" us.

Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@killerbytes.com
http://www.killerbytes.com/