[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any applications coded in Dylan?

On 28 Dec 2000 16:30:09 +0100, Andreas Bogk <andreas@andreas.org>
wrote:

>Have you taken a look at Gwydion Dylan? It's available for all
>platforms, and even though it's not done yet in the sense that it
>still hasn't all the features we dream of, I'd consider it mature
>enough for most applications.
>
>More information can be found at http://www.gwydiondylan.org.
>
>Andreas

Thank you, Andreas.  I have not researched Gwydion Dylan in
particular, but have decided to go with something that has a larger
user base than Dylan and which I feel positive will be around in 10
years plus.  No one responded with any example applications in Dylan
or provided any reassurance that it is viable for a commercial project
with a (hopefully) long life span.

Thank you very much for your help.

- Zeno