[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

All-Time Personal Classics Top 20

All-Time Personal Classics 20
OK I did this in like 5 minutes flat from the top of my head - give me more
time and the list may be very different.
Give us you top 20 All-Time Personal Classics - try and compile it within
say 5 minutes

Satisfaction
Yesterday
In My Life
Where Do You Go To My lovely?
Love and Affection
Vincent
American Pie
Piano Man
The Way You Are
Morning Has Broken
Restless Farewell
To Make You Feel My Love
Eloise
Jesamine
Cocaine
Wonderful Tonight
Alice's Restaurant
Whiter Shade of Pale
My Way
I Wonder - Rodriquez

Regards
--
Johan van Zyl
JVZ Systems CC - Reg No CK1990/006660/23