[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: All-Time Personal Classics Top 20

In article <94ofsv$o48$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>,
  "Johan van Zyl" <johan@jvz.co.za> wrote:
> All-Time Personal Classics 20
> OK I did this in like 5 minutes flat from the top of my head - give
me more
> time and the list may be very different.
> Give us you top 20 All-Time Personal Classics - try and compile it
within
> say 5 minutes
>
> Satisfaction
> Yesterday
> In My Life
> Where Do You Go To My lovely?
> Love and Affection
> Vincent
> American Pie
> Piano Man
> The Way You Are
> Morning Has Broken
> Restless Farewell
> To Make You Feel My Love
> Eloise
> Jesamine
> Cocaine
> Wonderful Tonight
> Alice's Restaurant
> Whiter Shade of Pale
> My Way
> I Wonder - Rodriquez
>
> Regards
> --
> Johan van Zyl
> JVZ Systems CC - Reg No CK1990/006660/23
> PO Box 3469 Somerset West 7129
> Tel/Fax (021) 851 7205 Cell 082 875 4238
> Customised Software and Support - Created in Clarion
> RDBMS using MS SQL
> DenTec2000 - Dental Technician Practice Management/Debtors
> Premium, Debit Order and Claims Management
> for Short Term Insurance Brokers and Hospital Plan Administrators
> Retirement Planning Calc - Download from our web site.
> johan@jvz.co.za                             http://www.jvz.co.za
> davida@jvz.co.za
> Let Every Matter be Established
> http://www.truthorfiction.com

The needle and the damage done
question
all along the watchtower
sweet home alabama
lay lady lay
like a rolling stone
positively 4th street
oliver's army
lean on me
la marseille
hurricane
i heard it through the grapevine
hide your love away
imagine
working class hero
reelin in the years
fairytale of new york
farewell angelina
like a hurricane
things have changed

Difficult thing to have to decide in five minutes.  These are the ones
that happened to be at the top of my head rather than being all-time
favourites. I'm sure some of them would have made it on to a more
considered list.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/