[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Norvig's Dylan review [was: Dylan in the press?]

I got hold of a copy of Software Developer from Borders today. Dylan is
on the cover of the magazine in the article description, and in the
illustration if you look very carefully: at the top of the wheel, behind
the "p" of "Software Developer".

The review is very positive about Functional Developer and Dylan in
general. Norvig finishes reviewing Fun-Dev by saying:

"The idea behind Dylan - to offer a range of dynamism appropriate to
each piece of an application - feels right, and after using Dylan you
will become frustrated with C++ and Java. This IDE is powerful enough to
give you a taste of Dylan and to develop professional products."

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/
"Narafala dei mo narafala dei mo narafala dei,

Follow-Ups: References: