[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Objective C bridge

On Friday, March 9, 2001, at 01:13 PM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> On 3/9/01 4:30 AM, the artist formerly known as Bruce Hoult,
> (bruce@hoult.org), issued a press release stating:
>
> > but I don't
> > even know if my old SCSI/ADB/serial PowerBook G3 is supported.

If it isn't in the first release, it will be in the second. This email is being written using MacOS X PB1 on an iBook, and my web site has pictures of a Gwydion Dylan-compiled Carbon app. running under MacOS X.

> Makes me want to take a serious look at another platform.

Win XP desperately wants to be MacOS X. It still won't run on a Wallstreet, though. And it looks so sucky, IMHO...

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/dylan
Advanced Free Software Development Tools -