[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Dylan FAQ (was Re: Good book on Dylan)

Neelakantan Krishnaswami wrote:

> On 06 Apr 2001 21:55:59 +1200, Chris Double <chris@double.co.nz> wrote:
> >neelk@alum.mit.edu (Neelakantan Krishnaswami) writes:
> >
> >> As a rule of thumb, you probably want to use \== unless you
> >> deliberately want to test for object identity.
> >
> > Shouldn't that be \== not \= ?
>
> Yes, you're right.

Actually you both said the exact same thing.  :-)  Presumably you(s) meant you want to use = unless you deliberatly want to test for object identity.

While I'm here, does anyone know the new location for the DRM that used to be at this URL?:  http://www.isr.com/dylan/dylan-language/  I think Kim Barrett (sp?) was responsible for it, but I don't have his address.

I'd be willing to put the FAQ (with your answers) into HTML form and put it up somewhere if no one else is doing it already.

Follow-Ups: References: