[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Dylan FAQ

Bruce Hoult wrote:
> In article <3AD3B0A6.B59BD037@n-space.com.au>, Antony Blakey
> <antony@n-space.com.au> wrote:
>
> > None of those papers are accessible to the general public (ie me).
>
> Yes they are -- they just seem to have rearranged their web site a bit.
> Old links don't work, and some of the new ones don't either...
>
> Try starting from here:
>
>   <http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/progsys/>

I had tried that, but unfortunately it seems that one of the 'new' links
that doesn't work is the link to Cecil :(

---  Antony Blakey     mailto:antony@n-space.com.au  ---
---  N-Space Pty Ltd   http://www.n-space.com.au     ---
---  Sydney: 02 9212 6445  Adelaide: 08 8359 2470    ---

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One
way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no
deficiencies, and the  other way is to make it so
complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The
first method is far more difficult.
   - C.A.R. Hoare