[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Are there any .NET possibilities/implications for Dylan/Functional Developer?

>Tell us about all the broken links.

Thanks Jason...

Um.. lets see...

on Dylan world, a lot of info on this site as well as a number of
other sites..  ( PC_AI, Graphikos:
http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eathene/program.html and others)  leads
one to Harlequin and that company seems to be out of the Dylan
business.  The online Dylan Reference manual at Dylan World seems not
to work.

The Gwydion Dylan project hasn't had anything new happen since october
of 1999.

The latest update on the Dylan Evangelists is from 1998!

Is there still a Dylan Reference Manual online?

 I think I 've got a few good links for major Dylan sites

www.double.co.nz/dylan
http://www.tpk.net/~ekidd/dylan/
http://www.functionalobjects.com/index.phtml
http://gwydiondylan.org/

Any other Dylan sites that I should know about?

As this is a Hobby/part time obsession I'd like to find a nice free
Windows implementation. Also If anybody can recommend an editor I
would be most gratefull!

Thanks a metric tonne!

~Israel~

Follow-Ups: References: