[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Multiple dispatch / multimethods??

Hi all,

Rather than attempting to respond to each reply, let me just generally offer
my thanks to all for the very illuminating and helpful responses.   I won't
deny that I'm out of my depth with some of these issues, but I do feel I
have gained a lot more insight into what Dylan is really on about - and also
to the general helpfulness of the user base!

I'll try not to wear out my welcome by asking too many more imbelic
questions! <g>  I have downloaded FD and am hell-bent on getting some
real-world experience with it.  Again, the IDE is far and away the best I
have seen so far.  I usually hate IDEs, but it seems FD might just prove to
be the exception.  I trully hope so.

I still can't understand why Dylan isn't taking the world by storm.  It just
seems so...  right.

thanks again,

gary

Follow-Ups: References: