[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Status of Dylan on MacOS X

I've been wondering for some time what the status of (Gwydion) Dylan on
MacOS X is. It seems like the OS has settled down to a large extent with
the release of 10.1. Is there some stable, usable version that will work
on MacOS X 10.1?

In particular, it would seem to me desirable to make Gwydion Dylan
usable from within Project Builder, since this is a freely available
tool, well supported by Apple, and, of course, interfaces to GCC.

In any event, what is the status of a usable Dylan on MacOS X, excluding
CodeWarrior, which in my experience, is buggy as the day is long under
MacOS X (in addition to being a non-free tool in both senses of the word
"free.")

Raf

--

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.