[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Status of Dylan on MacOS X

On Saturday, October 20, 2001, at 05:00  am, Bruce Hoult wrote:

> Actually, Rob's carbon stuff in "platform" doesn't seem to compile for
> me, due to a conflict between the definition of "bool" used by Carbon
> and d2c (d2c uses char, Carbon uses int).  I'm not yet doing Carbon
> programming using d2c so I haven't worried about this...
>
> How do you resolve this, Rob?

I don't know, I haven't encountered this. A c-expr(void:, "#undef
bool"); in the right place might do it, or we could route the Carbon.h
header through an intermediate header before c-include'ing it.

I'm a bit behind with Dylan after a work milestone last week, Ill catch
up when I get MacOSX 10.1 , and I'll take a look at the Carbon stuff
then.

- Rob.

Follow-Ups: References: