[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: function signature type checking

Bruce Hoult <bruce@hoult.org> writes:

> Hey, Andreas, you've been very quiet lately.

I'm currently living in interesting times.  This might result in
having more time for Dylan soon...

> Let's get Dylan 1.0 finished first...

I agree.  But that doesn't keep me from making notes on what to do
better in the next round, if we manage to finish the first one.

BTW: I'm currently stuck with the "single C file per library" backend
modifications.  I cannot figure out how to generate the proper C type
for forward references when code and heap are in the same C file.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."

Follow-Ups: References: