[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DylDoc

On Tuesday, December 18, 2001, at 03:45 PM, Carl Gay wrote:

> I think there was talk about implementing something like Javadoc
> and integrating it with this command.  Dunno where that effort
> stands though.

Search comp.lang.dylan in the groups section of Google for
"DylanDoc". :-)

> Retaining a good deal of similarity to Javadoc
> might be useful.

There's HeaderDoc by Apple for C++ and Objective-C as another, similar,
model. The Perl source code is available under the Apple Public Source
License.

- Rob.

--
"The idea behind Dylan—to offer a range of dynamism appropriate to each
piece of an application—feels right, and after using Dylan you will