Re: sql-odbc: accessing row elements by column name?

<eec_usenet@cox.net> wrote in message
7gJe9.65908$Ic7.4762612@news2.west.cox.net">news:7gJe9.65908$Ic7.4762612@news2.west.cox.net...
> Scott McKay wrote:
> > "Chris Double" <chris@double.co.nz> wrote in message
> > uy9ad5jsm.fsf@double.co.nz">news:uy9ad5jsm.fsf@double.co.nz...
> >
> >>Carl Gay <carlgay@attbi.com> writes:
>
> While my design and programming skills in Dylan were not at Scott's
> level, the library was designed to be extensible. And yes, the library
> does have some design shortcomings. However, I would have preferred that
> Scott looked at the code instead of recalling my face before judging its
> extensibility.

Oh, geez, I thought it was one of your compatriots whom I will not
name who wrote the ODBC stuff.  I recalled a completely different
face than yours!  Richard Brooksby, e.g., will know to whom I am
referring...

I hope the other person I am thinking of is not reading this list.