Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Robert Graham <rgraham2@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
3DDFB9CC.2060204@nycap.rr.com">news:3DDFB9CC.2060204@nycap.rr.com...

> Peter E. C. Dashwood wrote:
> > Hmmm... waiting to get "payed" with "baited" breath...
> >
> > Maybe people are skeptical of taking lessons from someone who spells the
way
> > he talks...(the corollary to that being that he probably programs the
way he
> > thinks, and we all know how lethal that can be...<G>)
> >

> I seez by da ".NZ" dat youz'n is from New Zealand.  So da ya
> say "bloke" and "g'day mate" or iz dat jess da way dat Paul
> Hogan talks ta make uz Yanks thin' y'all's got cute accents?

Hahaha! Not bad...

Paul Hogan is Australian so I make no further comment. If you check your
Atlas you will see there is 1400 miles of ocean between them and us. In
terms of culture it is much further...<G>

Yes, I am a New Zealander but I have spent the last 30 years travelling
around the World and as a result my accent was once memorably described as
"Mid-Atlantic Antipodean" <G>

This mail (and the mail you quoted) is being written in the Midlands of the
United Kingdom.

Pete.

                http://www.usenet.com