 Note: Dear LL1 attendees, you may recall my brief announcement of
 our NU workshop. Here is the precise information. While the theme
 is broader, many of the talks will be on topics related to LL1.
 -- Matthias

 ;; ---
		Workshop Invitation

 The College of Computer Science at Northeastern University
 celebrates the arrival of PLT with a day of presentations on
 programming language research. Please join us for this event.

 For more information and information on registration, please
 visit

    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/PL/

 Sign up early. Space is limited.