Re: Java memory model

Fair enough. (And thanks for the JMM archive pointer.)

--- Vladimir

P.S. The first sentence of the most recent posting (from Bill Pugh):

        OK, well not quite. That was just to get your attention.

     ;-)

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014