Re: what is the problem?

I'm trying to accumulate a list of these descriptions
at http://www.paulgraham.com/fix.html.  The list I'm
trying to grow is a list specifically of problems
languages fix, presumably in some predecessor(s).

This is just my own list-- I'm not presuming to keep
any kind of archive for LL1-- but I welcome suggestions
from anyone who knows about the origins/role of any
of the missing languages.  Since I fear this is the
kind of topic that could easily generate a lot of
mail, you might want to consider not ccing ll1-discuss.

Thanks!  --pg