Re: what is the problem?

On Mon, Dec 17, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:
> Simon Cozens wrote:
>
> > Many of the academic languages I see emerging these days seem to be
> > attempts solely to solve the creator's lack of a Ph.D.

[...]

> I presume, btw, you will list languages emerging from dissertations at
> reputable universities, such as yours, not podunk places (an American
> phrase that I don't know how to translate across the Atlantic).

Hmm. I wonder if my BA in English Lit. from Penn State is sufficiently reputable
for me to be involved in implementing computer languages.

I guess I'll have to get off p6-internals now.

Michael
--
Michael Fischer                         7.5 million years to run
michael@visv.net                        printf "%d", 0x2a;