Re: Curl, multiple inheritance, and interfaces (was Re: cheerful static typing)

  I agree in principle.  In practice, though, this kind of thing seems to get
  complicated quickly - Eiffel might be an example.  My purely subjective take
  is that there seems to be a point beyond which diminishing returns ...

What's worse, Eiffel's system of checking contracts is pretty much flawed.
It fails to take into account the hierarchy. What's worse is that the
people who built Java tools for specifying contracts and monitoring them
copied Eiffel's approach and have the same flaws.

-- Matthias