What are fibers?

On 3/21/02 at 11:45 PM, David.Simmons@smallscript.net (David Simmons) wrote:

> So that one can mix the benefits of lightweight fibers

David,

    Could you explain what lightweight fibers are?

    I haven't encountered that terminology before.

Regards,

Peter

Peter J. Wasilko, Esq.        Director, The Continuity Project
     J.D., LL.M.

Its time to abandon brittle architectures with poorly factored
interfaces, gratuitous complexity, and kludged designs dominated
by sacrifices on the altar of backwards compatibility.

Such artifacts are vulnerable to cyber-attack, weigh down the
economy costing trillions of dollars in lost productivity, and
suffer from an impoverished conceptual model that lacks the
integration and elegance needed to support the hypermedia
applications and libraries of the future.

The Continuity Project - Pursuing Secure, Simple, Supple,
	and Sophisticated Systems to Unlock Our Human Potential

		 http://www.cloud9.net/~futurist/continuity/