Re: goo

> Michael Vanier <mvanier@cs.caltech.edu> writes:
>
> > I've just been reading the goo manual, available here along with source code:
> >
> > http://www.ai.mit.edu/~jrb/goo/index.htm
>
> am i the only one having problems reading pdf are prefering html?
>
> http://www.ai.mit.edu/~jrb/goo/goo-doc.pdf is hard to read without printing!

Some people don't like to distribute HTML.

That said, it looks like the Goo manual is from
straightforward LaTeX source with no link information
for the PDF to exploit.  It should convert to a
link-rich HTML fine with tex2page.

If the goo people are interested, I'd be glad to take
their LaTeX source and generate a goo-perbe HTML
document from it.  As they refine their document, they
should be able to re-generate HTML at will with no
further intervention from me.