Re: Scriptometer: measuring the ease of SOP (Script Oriented Programming) of programming languages

Actually I'm not really crazy about either of the examples below because
they
are both based on the bug-prone "programmer had better to remember to
check the error code" style rather than using exceptions.  I don't see
any reason
why the usual pro-exeception-system arguments should not apply to scripts.