Re: choosing a language for your audience or macros vs syntax?

Thanks, Neel and Shriram,
I should have remembered that Guy Steele sent out a little example of an interpreter with call/cc to this list a while back, so call/cc can be easy if you designed for it.

Neel, is it really "3000 KLOC" ie 3,000,000 lines of code?

Shriram,
JScheme does have Dori's macros by example < 500 lines, as well as a much larger macro system.  I agree that we should use them to be a good example, but my first attempt failed, and it was too easy to fall back on old Blub ways.  I'll try again.