Re: Industry versus academia

Buckingham and Coffman give several example of companies that have broken away from the norm, but I personally have never worked for a company that had a full career track for programmers, nor do I know any programmers in such a position.

...Probably just dumb luck on my part...

david

--
David Farber
dfarber@numenor.com