Re: Small time coding [Was: Re: About Visual Basic [Was: Industry versus academia]]

On Wednesday, Mar 12, 2003, at 08:19 US/Eastern, Timothy Hickey wrote:
> a high level IDE that provided access to a rich library of algorithms
> with specified and searchable
> time/space complexity would be much more interesting

A while ago, someone on this list mentioned AlgoVista:

{ http://algovista.cs.arizona.edu/  http://www.algovista.com/ }
->  http://cgi.cs.arizona.edu:8080/algovista/servlet/algovista

It looks interesting, but only the canned examples work for me.
Algovista mocks my own search attempts.
It is nice to see people working on new ways of delivering answers to
repeated questions.

Geoffrey