Re: Y Store now C++

The way to have domain-specific languages be more
accepted in industry is probably to avoid calling
them "languages".  Do not say "We are using Fraz
instead of Java because it is better than Java."
Build Fraz in Java, or in C++ or whatever, and
then say that Fraz is a representation, or something
like that, avoiding the l-word.