Aspect Oriented Programming in context of lightweight languages.

	I've been reading on Aspect Oriented Programming for a while, and I was
having a hard time getting my head around it. On the surface, it seems
useful to me, but it seems everyone loves the "adding logging to an
application example", and other problems solved by it aren't just busting
out of my head.
	In a Lightweight/Little Languages context, I was curious both for examples
of (specific) problems it solves, and whether it applies to something
besides a mostly procedural/OO language like Java. For instance, how does
AOP relate to Lisp? Does Lisp already do it? How?

					Matt Estes