Re: learning languages [Was: Re: Y Store now C++]

I would say it's the idioms of the language, not it's concepts, which
soak up my time.  I've been a programmer for awhile now, so I usually
know how I want to approach a new program conceptually.  When writing
in a language I don't ofetn use, or is new to me, I often have a
reference open to look at the style and idioms used.  The syntax and
concepts don't usually present a problem unless they are especially
weird/rare, or language specific.

-billy