Re: A plea for a new old language

After talking to one of my compiler-guru friends, I found out that,
amazingly enough, you *can* do CPS in C, even without first-class
functions.  You have to lift the internal lambda expressions to the top
level and name them, and have an extra argument representing the state
captured by the lambda, yadda yadda, but it's doable.  I guess Real
Programmers can write scheme in any language ;-)

Mike