Re: PG: Hackers and Painters

It is also interesting that some of the same folks promoting the last
bandwagon (UML) are now promoting on this one. Back then any objection
was answered with "your up front design wasn't done well enough", now
apparently you shouldn't have done any up front design. Just when
they'd thought of every possible little doo dad you could dangle off of
a diagram, they tossed the whole method in the trash. Got to sell more
books and workshops..

--
--- james mccartney   james@audiosynth.com   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time audio synthesis programming language for