Re: another take on hackers and painters

I am more or less convinced: in practice, currently, dynamically
typed languages are probably more, well, dynamic (I started to write
"powerful" or perhaps "flexible"; I'm still not sure which I really
mean).  It's certainly a trade-off, and I'll continue using ocaml for
the 90% of things that I don't think need that flexibility, since I like
having something catch my typos (and thinkos).  And, I'll be keeping my
eyes open for things that can best be expressed with it.

I admit I have a problem with statments about how X "gives more freedom"
or "lets you do things quicker" without a clear idea of how exactly X
does those mystical things.  Thanks for the help.

Tommy McGuire