Re: another take on hackers and painters

The difference between this work and Matthew's is, I believe, that
Matthew is interested in providing not just the API of the operating
system, but also the protections between processes. His research goal
is to figure out how to provide those protections, but still allowing
multiple processes to share data directly, without having to use
something like RPC or RMI.

Robby