Re: LFM + LFSP = LFE?

Jakub Travnik <J.Travnik@sh.cvut.cz> writes:

> Does that mean that Common Lisp's separate function namespace model
> would have better maintainability and/or readability in such cases
> over Scheme?

No, but Common Lisp's package system would.  If I were daring enough to
tie BRL to one particular Scheme implementation I could use a module
system for shorter names.

However, this particular syntax would still be named brl-when.  It's
like the brl syntax, but conditional.  There's a regular "when" with an
implicit "begin".  "brl-when" has an implicit "brl".

--
<brlewis@[(if (brl-related? message)    ; Bruce R. Lewis
              "users.sourceforge.net"   ; http://brl.codesimply.net/