Looking for quote on static vs dynamic typing

A while ago there was one of those static-vs-dynamic debates (in the hackers
and painters thread, I think), and somewhere (I'm sure) someone mentioned a
quote along the lines of:

Early on in a project, as code is rapidly evolving, you want static typing
to help you as much as possible. When the code has matured (it's well tested
and not changing much), you want more dynamic typing so that the design can
be more flexible.

Can anyone remember who said this?

The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use
of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules.  It must not be disclosed to any person without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.