forewords by Guy L. Steele Jr.

Vadim Nasardinov wrote:
 > Awright, I promise to read The Seasoned Schemer as soon as I am done
 > with "Effective Java", "Concurrency: State Models & Java Programs",
 > and "The Little Lisper".  No more stupid questions till after I've
 > read the book.

Ok, one more silly question.  It just occurred to me that three out of
four books on the above to-read list have forewords written by Guy
Steele:

1. The Little Lisper
2. Effective Java
http://www.informit.com/isapi/product_id~{7DE69993-3EF5-4354-9E10-9F8A535909F1}/st~{90CFF67E-2B20-4C43-9C48-D03D2A276AD8}/content/images/0201310058/samplechapter/steeleforewordbloch.pdf

3. The Seasoned Schemer.

A quick Google search turned up two more titles:

4. A Hacker's Delight:
   http://www.hackersdelight.org/foreword.pdf

5. The New Hacker's Dictionary.

Both of them are books that I would like to have on my bookshelf.  Are
there any other books to which Guy Steele wrote a foreword or
afterword?