Re: Continuations

Anton van Straaten wrote:

> One area where continuations may find explicit use in the real world is in
> web servers.

Actually I think I have even better example of area where use of
continuations is very logical and powerful - asynchronous messaging. In this
case continuation based frameworks can substantially simplify development
and code maintenance of applications.

In general, it looks like continuations can be used to replace traditional
event-driven approach for asynchronous process development with well known
sequential programming...

Serguei Mourachov

www.velare.com