Re: Continuations

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Dekorte <steve@dekorte.com> writes:

Steve> On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 11:32 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:
Steve> The manual concurs with my description of the limitations of
>> mixing
Steve> with C:
Steve> http://www.s48.org/0.57/manual/s48manual_60.html
Steve> >
>> Then I misunderstood you.  You wrote:
Steve> >
Steve> So AFAICS, continuations only work if you don't call back into
Steve> the VM from C.
Steve> >
>> ... which is clearly not the case in Scheme 48.

Steve> It is the case. You can't start your VM, have it call C and C call
Steve> back and then safely create a real continuation.

You're just not reading what I'm writing:  You can.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike