Re: bindings and assignments (was: Re: continuations)

> And you're right: we were not out to win over the Lisp programmers;
> we were after the C++ programmers.  We managed to drag a lot of them
> about halfway to Lisp.  Aren't you happy?

Yes!  Java broke C++'s monopoly, and now C# is breaking Java's, and this
sequence of broken monopolies dispelled the belief that have to use "the
standard language", and now I code in Python for a living.

Thanks!

Regards,

Zooko

http://zooko.com/log.html