RE: [aosd-discuss] Dynamically scoped functions

> Has anyone done a small Lisp implementation that does include all the
> features you mention, and that one could try writing programs with? If
> so, I'd appreciate a reference.

The Aspect SandBox (ASB) implementation has most of the features I described.
Its written in Scheme.

Its more for semantic modeling than for actually programming with, but it will
run small things.

Its at http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/asb.html.

There are several papers that use ASB as a tool for explaining the semantics.

  http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/wand02semantics.html
  http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/masuhara02compilation.html
  http://www.graco.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~masuhara/papers/aplas2003.pdf
  http://www.graco.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~masuhara/papers/ecoop2003.pdf