Re: functional languages ill-suited for large programs?

 --- Peter van Rooijen <ll1@vanrooijen.com> escreveu:

[snip]

> Note: "Lazy" is a work in progress and I am
> currently working on an
> execution caching universal VM. The VM is
> "universal" in the sense that it
> is not just for "Lazy" semantics (in fact it has
> pluggable instruction
> semantics and we are implementing standard Smalltalk
> semantics first). So
> some time will surely pass before a practical
> implementation of "Lazy" will
> see the light of day.
>
> BTW, this work is fascinating and I would like to
> spend more time on it, but
> it is heavily underfunded. So I would like to
> encourage anyone with an
> interest, and a budget, to get in touch with me, at
> LL3 or otherwise.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter van Rooijen
> Independent Researcher
> Amsterdam

Hi,

Do you have anything (documents, alphas, etc.)
available online yet? I tried to search in Google but
"Lazy language" is too broad.

Best regards,
Daniel Yokomiso

Yahoo! Mail - 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito. Crie sua conta agora:
http://mail.yahoo.com.br